Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Loss


Well, as I'm sure you know by now, my Chargers lost today. Some times you have good days, others you have bad and today was a bad game day for my team. Four times in the RED ZONE and they couldn't score a touchdown is the reason we lost the game. How can you be in the RED ZONE four times and not get at least one touchdown?? Rivers was way off his game today. I think he pushed his injury too hard and they should have brought in Volek (his backup). Then LT wasn't in due to an injury, Gates was off his game due to an injury. It was just bad overall. My defense did fairly well, but offense just wasn't there. As disappointed and pissed off as I am that they didn't get one touchdown, I'm still a huge fan and can say I am EXTREMELY proud of how far they got! I look forward to next year....I can't believe football season is over.

Now, the question is, should I rent out my house for $20,000 for crazy super bowl goers who can't get a hotel room now??? Do I trust strangers in my house? Not too sure yet.......

N

2 comments:

Mac said...

1. The Chargers are a good team.
2. They didn't play well enough this time.
3. They will be back.
4. HELL NO! Don't rent out your house to anyone you don't know!

Nicole said...

1. Agreed
2. AGREED
3. AGREED!!!
4. AGREED!!!!!

You are so smart Uncle Jim! :) I thought about it - if I rent out my house, I can't get a hotel room cause they are booked so where the heck would we sleep. Hee hee.